"Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation..."


"Slowly, gently night unfurls its splendor
Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender
Turn your face away from the garish light of day
Turn your thoughts away from cold unfeeling light
And listen to the music of the night."

I am deeply in love with New York City, a small part of my heart will always be hidden there. I also thought, that there is nothing on that planet which can delight and electrify me from top to toes. Until the most magical and absolutely fascinating night of my life.

I went through tips and hints of secret places in New York, what to do, where to go, what to explore and how not to loose my mind in 4 days. Travel Guides were undeniably helpful, to get an overview of what I really want to see and experience. Besides a helicopter tour above Manhattan, Free Tours by Foot in SoHo and Brooklyn my biggest wish was to see a real Broadway Show, there - right there.

First night the tickets were sold out too fast, OOOKKK probably I was too slow to get them on time. Honestly I didn't expect that at 10 am, there will be no more tickets available and queue to get inside the theater will blow my mind later on. The best offer I got, was a standing place, so If you really want to see a show you can do it for 30 $. After walking million miles, draining sightseeing and unpleasant rainy day, no super power could allow me to stand and enjoy the show. I bought a tickets for the next day along with unpredictable excitement about the event.

Phantom of the Opera is about to begin. Orchestra starts to play and the enormous chandelier is swinging above the audience in front of the stage. Wow..has to be seen to be believed. My dream came true and I was not only amazed but touched by the performance and ecstasy fulfilled my entire body and soul. If you ask me, "do you like musicals" even before you finish the sentence, I will say "not at all". However it is not just a musical, it is a power of wonderful music which thrills your ears, gorgeous costumes and breathless atmosphere, which made Broadway Show unforgettable moment of my life. Do I want more - Yes I Do. And nothing will stop me to feel the Power of the Music of the Night one more time in the near future.

"Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation
Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in
To the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Game Over

Fifthy Shades of Blue